The executive administrative assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the General Manager/President by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
1) Required High School Diploma or GED. Preferred Associates degree in a business related field.
2) Required 3 + years of administrative experience.
3) Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
4) Preferred Notary Certification.
5) Preferred Social Media experience.
6) Must have a valid driver’s license and clean traffic abstract necessary to operate a Company vehicle.
Vacation, Sick, 401K, AFLAC, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.