Title: Beverage Purchasing Manager – Exempt
- Use sales and activity reports to use for forecasting. Uses existing computer programs to forecast, update items, and costs.
- Creating purchase order and ordering beverages based on business needs.
- Work with warehouse to ensure and maintains product integrity as specified by each individual brand’s guidelines.
- Works hand-in-hand with warehouse to monitor the shipping, receiving, and amount of goods in beverage warehouse. Maintains inventory to ensure proper levels of product.
- Monitors all orders placed, following up on scheduled times, and if necessary trace delinquent arrivals.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Submitting CHEP reports in a timely manner in order to report the amount of pallets that is received.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Provide analytical insight of the Maui and Lana’i market on new items and slow-moving items.
- Prepare, process, and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to Company policy.
- Utilizing and monitoring forecasting systems via Coca-Cola system for innovation products on a weekly basis.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future product availability.
- Assists in creating, establishing, and implementing purchasing policies and ensures compliance.
- Assists with negotiating shipping and freight costs Company wide.
- Assists with any shipping needs through our different shipping providers.
- Assisting with reconciling inventory.
- Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associates or Bachelors in a Business Degree and or Associates or Bachelors in Accounting.
- 5+ years of purchasing and or inventory control experience.