Title: Frozen Sales Assistant
- Determine the qualified accounts opportunities and investment levels, incremental displays and equipment placements, and promotional programs that could be offered to the new account.
- Assists Frozen Operations Manager and Frozen Office Manager with establishing goals, objectives, quotas, and analyzing the market to determine sales opportunities and customer needs to grow frozen products on assigned routes.
- Ensure completion of surveys for potential customers and all credit checks are complete before installations.
- Follow up on new account leads, assist in presentation of frozen products and samples to new and current customers.
- Assist in the completion of all new account paperwork and equipment installation paperwork.
- Managing, tracking, updating, and filing of all frozen equipment used by customers and frozen contracts.
- Assure account and customer standards are met; including proper POS is executed and proper maintenance of company assets (vending machines, coolers, fountains, etc.)
- Transport, replace, and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Completing daily telephone sales for accounts that only carry frozen products.
- Assist Roselani Frozen Sales Representative completing all orders for accounts on a timely basis.
- Complete store resets on a quarterly/ semi-annual basis.
- Creating and managing new item announcements and updating customers price list.
- Creating and distributing point of sale advertisement, store labels, new item information, and all other marketing information that the customers need.
- Creating and distributing schematics to all necessary frozen staff.
- Coordinate, gather information, and implement special projects for the Frozen Department.
- Hourly range: $20-25
- High school diploma or GED
- Preferred Education – Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing
- 3+ years of Administrative experience
Licenses or Certificates:
- Safe Driving Record
- Valid Driver’s License
- Preferred – Food Handler Certification