Title: Full-Time CDL A Beverage Driver- External
- This position will be responsible for the delivery and unloading of beverage products to customers using a combination vehicle with a GVWR over 26,000 lbs., towing a unit over 10,000 lbs GVWR.
- Reads and efficiently works from routing manifest to deliver products to customers using truck, forklift, and pallet jack and/or hand truck.
- Accurately records invoices, credits, or other instructional information on the truck route manifest, complying with any special instructions for proper and efficient delivery.
- Safely and efficiently delivers product to customer per instructions.
- Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions through eoStar system.
- Maintains accurate records of route, follows check-in procedures, verifying accurate payment for invoices and collects any credits from the customer.
- Assists customers during delivery as needed.
- Follows correct procedures to document customer receipt of product, omission or error; collect payment through eoStar or through cash payment.
- Listen to service complaints and direct to appropriate party/parties (warehouse or sales).
- Place beverage stock in key accounts back stock.
- Communicate with Account Managers on the assorted beverage stock.
- Collects or picks up empty containers, rejects, or unsold beverage merchandise.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Perform pre-trip/post-trip inspection of assigned vehicle and completes pre-trip/post-trip report; distribute as directed.
- Operating a Company vehicle for the purpose to complete job duties/tasks.
- Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- 21 years of age per DOT requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6+ months of delivery experience.
Licenses or Certificates Required:
- Traffic Abstract with safe driving record and valid Hawai’i Driver’s License.
- Must be able to acquire CMV Medical Examiner’s Certificate and Airport Operation Access badge.
- Must be able to acquire all government background checks & requirements to enter government owned properties.
- Preferred: Forklift Certification Electric and Manuel Pallet Jack Certification.
Please fill out the CDL Driver’s Application and attach it to the full application below.