Title: Warehouse I – Non-Exempt
- Required to properly rotate product by date in the warehouse.
- Assists with loading beverage product onto pallets per pick ticket, truck, and route.
- Must be able to efficiently take pick ticket and determine the beverage products, CO2 tanks, and syrups to be palletized and distributed, and verify order before loading pallets onto the delivery trucks.
- Store beverages on racks or floor by style, size, brand, or type of material.
- Must be able to maintain case picks per hour with accuracy to meet warehouse goals.
- Must receive training and certification for forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Must maintain a clean warehouse by sweeping, discarding trash, and empty boxes throughout one’s shift.
- Must be able to fill order from warehouse with care, concern, and diligence.
- Must maintain baler machine, machine waste, trash receptacles.
- Must maintain the usage and storage of crates as well as designated crate area.
- Maintaining grounds around property.
- Assist with maintaining equipment (forklift, pallet jacks, and hand trucks) and documenting issues with equipment to Vehicare.
- Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Must have a positive work attitude and work will with management/ associates.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or GED