Providing for our people
- Medical, Dental, Drug & Vision
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Employee Product Discount Program
Maui Soda & Ice Works, Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
These job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We support a Drug free Workplace
Title: Merchandiser- Non- Exempt
- Will follow merchandising schedule to visit all major markets for the day and week.
- Maintains and tracks all beverage products to ensure the products are fresh, clean, and sales worthy.
- Must ensure the proper rotation of all products. Will communicate date-stressed products to Account Managers and Category- Merchandising Manager.
- Assist with building displays at key accounts in a safe manner, and working with Account Managers to ensure the displays are attractive and to schematic standards.
- Assists in creating and maintaining a clean and orderly beverage aisle, shelves, cold space, FLM’s, displays, rack and point of sale both permanently and temporary.
- Will report any unusual product damage or deviation to Account Managers, Sales Managers, and or Category Merchandising Manager.
- Assists all point of sale merchandising so that any trademark piece is clean, in attractive condition, and positioned in the account in a timely/ current manner.
- Operating a Company vehicle for the purpose to complete job duties/tasks.
- Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred retail experience
Required Licenses or Certificates
- Clean driving record
- Valid Driver’s License
- Preferred Electric and/Manuel Pallet Jack Certification