Maui Soda & Ice Works, Ltd. (MSIW) is considered an essential business and remains open during the COVID-19 crisis. While we have the privilege to continue working for our community, we recognize that we are responsible to keep our employees and community safe. The following guidelines were set and implemented following the recommendations from the CDC and WHO.
- Educate employees about COVID-19.
- Restrict business travel for all employees until further notice.
- Offer Work-from-Home alternatives to employees based on business and employee needs.
- Cancel, postpone, or provide remote alternatives for meetings that cannot maintain social distancing recommendations.
- Implement CDC recommendations.
- Avoid close contact and practicing social distancing
- Frequently wash or sanitize hands
- Use a cloth face cover, unless the employee meets the CDC’s recommendations for those who should not wear it
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Increase cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces
PARTNERS, VENDORS, AND COMMUNITY
- Scheduled Will Call pickups begin 7/14/2020. Click the link to download the Customer Will Call Pickup Instructions.
- Cancel or postpone sampling events until further notice.
- Restrict facility access to employees and essential services required to conduct business.
- Distribute Personal Protective Equipment and cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting, supplies to employees at our facility and in the field.
- Practice social distancing recommendations in the field.
- Follow partner, vendor, and/or other community policies in the field.
- Donation requests can be completed at https://mauisoda.com/donation-request or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To continue protecting our employees, so we can provide the community with your food and beverage needs, we kindly ask to continue practicing social distancing by:
- Calling or emailing inquiries to our office (https://mauisoda.com/contact/)
- Practicing social distancing by remaining at least 6-feet away from employees in the field
- Encouraging Personal Protective Equipment use as described and recommended by the CDC
- Sanitizing or washing hands before coming into contact with our employees
Mahalo to our community for your continued support as we all work together to adapt, improve and reconnect.
Changes will be implemented and posted to www.mauisoda.com/covid-19 as new information emerges.
Last update 7/13/2020