Title: Junior Sales – Non-Exempt
- Will follow merchandising schedule to visit all major markets for the day and week.
- Maintains and tracks all beverage products to ensure the products are fresh, clean, and sales worthy.
- Must ensure the proper rotation of all products. Will communicate date-stressed products to Account Managers and Sales Managers.
- Assist with building displays at key accounts in a safe manner, and working with Account Managers to ensure the displays are attractive and to schematic standards.
- Work closely with Field Market Manager and Category-Merchandising Manager to implement and complete store resets on a quarterly/ semi-annual basis.
- Ensuring that all new products are properly matching schematics, the stores request order, and that all tags are properly assigned in the store.
- Assists in creating and maintaining a clean and orderly beverage aisle, shelves, cold space, FLM’s, displays, rack and point of sale both permanently and temporary.
- Will report any unusual product damage or deviation to Account Managers, Sales Managers, and or Category Merchandising Manager.
- Assists all point of sale merchandising so that any trademark piece is clean, in attractive condition, and positioned in the account in a timely/ current manner.
- Occasionally responsible to order beverage products on an established route through route accounting system.
- Operating a Company vehicle for the purpose to complete job duties/tasks.
- Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Hourly range: $18 – $23.
Related keywords: merchandiser, retail
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred retail experience
Licenses or Certificates Required
- Safe driving record
- Valid Hawai’i Driver’s License
- Preferred Electric and/Manuel Pallet Jack Certification