Title: Part-Time/Full-Time Merchandiser
- Will follow merchandising schedule to visit all major markets for the day and week.
- Maintains and tracks all beverage products to ensure the products are fresh, clean, and sales worthy.
- Must ensure the proper rotation of all products. Will communicate date-stressed products to Account Managers and Category- Merchandising Manager.
- Assist with building displays at key accounts in a safe manner, and working with Account Managers to ensure the displays are attractive and to schematic standards.
- Assists in creating and maintaining a clean and orderly beverage aisle, shelves, cold space, FLM’s, displays, rack and point of sale both permanently and temporary.
- Will report any unusual product damage or deviation to Account Managers, Sales Managers, and or Category Merchandising Manager.
- Assists all point of sale merchandising so that any trademark piece is clean, in attractive condition, and positioned in the account in a timely/ current manner.
- Operating a Company vehicle for the purpose to complete job duties/tasks.
- Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Hourly range: $15- $18
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred retail experience
Required Licenses or Certificates
- Clean driving record
- Valid Driver’s License
- Preferred Electric and/Manuel Pallet Jack Certification