Title: Pre-CDL Driver
- Reads and efficiently works from routing manifest to deliver products to customers using truck, forklift, and pallet jack and/or hand truck.
- Accurately records invoices, credits, or other instructional information on the truck route manifest, complying with any special instructions for proper and efficient delivery. •
- Safely and efficiently delivers product to customer per instructions.
- Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions through eoStar system.
- Maintains accurate records of route, follows check-in procedures, verifying accurate payment for invoices and collects any credits from the customer.
- Assists customers during delivery as needed.
- Follows correct procedures to document customer receipt of product, omission or error; collect payment through eoStar or through cash payment.
- Listen to service complaints and direct to appropriate party/parties (warehouse or sales).
- Place stock on shelves or racks.
- Collects or picks up empty containers, rejects, or unsold merchandise.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Perform pre-trip/post-trip inspection of assigned vehicle and completes pre-trip/post-trip report; distribute as directed.
- Suggests and implements ways for the warehouse and company to improve profits, improve quality, and improve service.
- Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Must have a positive work attitude and work will with management/ associates.
- Hourly range: $20.50-26
- Must be able to lift up to 50-70 lbs. continuously.
- Must be able to operate pallet jack and hand cart to transport products all in a safe manner.
- Requires writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, pulling, pushing, grasping, listening and hearing ability
- The worker will be required to have visual acuity to operate 10,001 + GVWR or less and/ or heavy equipment.
- This position is subject to both environmental conditional occurring inside and outside.
- This position is subject to hazards such as moving vehicles/equipment.
- Talking and hearing occurs continuously to communicate with peers, customers, and management.
- Ability to receive detailed information through words and vision.
- Required- 21 years of age per DOT requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6+ months of delivery experience.
Licenses or Certificates Required:
- Traffic Abstract with safe driving record and valid Hawai’i Driver’s License.
- Must be able to acquire CMV Medical Examiner’s Certificate and Airport Operation Access badge.
- Forklift Certification Electric and Manuel Pallet Jack Certification.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.